Thursday, March 10, 2016

Talking American Nations in Newburyport, Mass., Mar. 18

If you live in northeastern Massachusetts or southern New Hampshire, I'll be speaking about my new book American Character: A History of the Epic Struggle Between Individual Liberty and the Common Good at Newburyport's terrific Jabberwocky Bookshop at 7pm on March 18.

This will be, I believe, my fifth trip to Jabberwocky, which if I'm not mistaken has had me speak for each of my books -- the only venue in the country with that distinction. It always draws an excellent crowd, so please join as well. (It's in the Tannery complex downtown.)

The book tour this month also includes in Portsmouth, NH; Falmouth, Boston and Beverly, Massachusetts; Portland, Maine (twice); Greenwich, Connecticut, and Washington, DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment