Sunday, November 7, 2010

Talking Coastal Maine's identity, Cape Elizabeth, tonight

Residents of Greater Portland: I'll be giving my talk on the past, present, and future of coastal Maine as the keynote address to the Cape Elizabeth Land Trust's annual meeting, which takes place from 5 to 7 pm today at the Local Buzz, 327 Ocean House Road. The talk is based on my New England Bestseller, The Lobster Coast.

I'd have mentioned it earlier, but I hadn't been aware it was open to the wider public until I saw this notice in today's Maine Sunday Telegram. I understand space is in short supply at this point, so if you're thinking of attending, RSVP ahead at 767-6054.

Can't make it on short notice? Note I'm giving an expanded version of this talk in Wells, Maine on Tuesday, Nov. 9, as part of the York County Community College's Distinguished Lecture Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment