Tuesday, April 13, 2021

What Netflix's "Lost Pirate Kingdom" Got Right (and wrong) About the Golden Age Pirates



I greatly enjoyed being an on-camera expert for Netflix's hit docudrama series "Lost Pirate Kingdom," which essentially tells the story of the Golden Age pirate gang related in my 2007 work of history, The Republic of Pirates.

But how accurate was the six-part series, which has reignited interest in Blackbeard and his peers in the Flying Gang?

I wrote up my thoughts on that over at Talking Points Memo. Hope you enjoy it and the series.




2 comments:

  1. I am glad to come across this article. In addition, let me tell you that SA179 Tubes is the world’s most renowned manufacturer of Stainless Steel 304H Seamless Welded, ERW, EFW, Pipes & Tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. เว็บ ตรง สล็อต สล็อต เว็บ ตรง pg slot pg slot ค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมจากนักเล่นพนันทั้งโลก ด้วยประสิทธิภาพของตัวเกมที่ตามมาตรฐานตามระดับสากล ก็เลยมีความปลอดภัยสูง PG SLOT ทั้งยังในหัวข้อการจัดเก็บข้อมูลของผู้รับและก็ประเด็น

    ReplyDelete