Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Speaking on UNION virtually with Gibson's Bookstore of Concord, NH June 24

On account of the pandemic, book tours have gone virtual, and my next stop for Union: The Struggle to Forge the Story of United States Nationhood is tomorrow, June 24, via Gibson's, the legendary Concord, New Hampshire bookstore founded in 1898.

You can register for the Zoom-driven event here, and can also order books directly from the store's website. I'll be signing bookplates for them to add to those who want them.

I'll talk a little about the book and how I came to write it, open up to questions from all of you.

For some prepub reviews of Union, check out this post (Library JournalAmerican Scholar) and this one (KirkusBooklist.) The Christian Science Monitor also named it to their Top Ten Books for June list.

My next event is June 28 with Politics and Prose (and NPR's Tom Gjelten) from Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment