Friday, September 23, 2011

Speaking on American Nations, Camden, Sept. 27

My fourth book, American Nations: A History of the Eleven Rival Regional Cultures of North America comes out next week. As fortune would have it, I'm doing my first talk and book signing this coming Tuesday, September 27, in Camden, Maine at 4:30.

This worldwide premier is hosted by one of my favorite independent bookstores, Owl & Turtle. Here's some press on it from the local paper there, the Camden Herald (and fellow Village Soup publications.)

Please stop by if you're in the area.

If not, I'll be giving the keynote at the Bangor Book Festival on Sept. 29, staging a launch party at the Portland (Maine) Public Library Oct. 13, and giving talks at the ASU Washington Center in D.C (Oct. 17) and Maine Historical Society Oct. 26. More events as they're confirmed at the book tour page of my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment