Monday, October 3, 2011

Bloomberg excerpts of American Nations

Bloomberg has been running a five part series of excerpts from my new book, American Nations: A History of the Eleven Rival Regional Cultures of North America.

The third installment is up now across their platforms. Previous episodes can be found here and here. The final two will run Tuesday and Wednesday. For reference, they've also been linking to the map on the cover at my website, which has been generating a startling amount of traffic there.

Enjoy. And let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I have always thought that Ohio felt like at least 2 different states (Democrat leaning North and Republican leaning South); now I finally understand why. This book could really be a great way to spark some debate about the way our country divides itself and whether state lines really make sense.

    ReplyDelete